“Wish it, believe it, and it will be so.”
Quote by: Deborah Smith from Alice at Heart.
New: To see our Wish List on Amazon.com, click here.
- Transportation for a field trip ($800).
- Bouncy house rentals ($200 for 36 hours).
- Generator for Baroody-Riverstone.
- Three wheeled bicycles for bigger kids and adults (2).
- Paddle boat (have one would love more).
- Outdoor furniture for around the pool.
- Sponsorships for Camp Allen Classic and Comedy Night.
- Tablets / Ipads for nurses.
- Pillows, blankets, and single sheets, (extra long).
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste *Thank You to our donors!
- Razors, shaving cream.
- Shampoo, soap.
- HE laundry detergent and softener sheets.
- Storage containers and laundry baskets.
- Masking tape.
- Beads, beads, and more beads.
- Face paint.
- Paper of all kinds and scissors.
- Wooden clothes pins, popsicle sticks, tongue depressors.
- Crayons, markers, paints, paint brushes.
- Glue, tape, masking tape, duct tape.
- Dress up clothes, wigs and hats, Halloween costumes for kids and adults.
- Holiday decorations for Christmas, Halloween, Easter.
- Bug spray and wasp spray.
- Life jackets for children and adults of all sizes.
For the Health Center
- Bandages, band aids, cotton balls, q-tips.
- Over the counter meds: Ibuprophen, Tylenol, Milk of Magnesia, Pepto Bismol, Aloe, bacitracin, Tums, Nyquil, Dayquil, Benedryl, Caladryl, Calamine Lotion, Hydrogen peroxide.
- Gas cards
- Target , Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club, Dunkin Donuts, ($5).
- Hannaford, Market Basket, Fresh Market, Harvest Market, Lowe’s and Home Depot.
- Michael’s, AC Moore, and Hobby Lobby.
Garage and Facility
- Paintbrushes, (lots).
- Batteries (9 Volt, double A, triple A).
- Grass seed and hay, loam, mulch and manure.
If you have a garden and have too much of anything (like zucchini!) we would love to have fresh veggies and herbs from the garden!
Whether financial or in kind, donations of any size to Camp Allen make a difference!
Your help with our wish list is greatly appreciated!
We are always grateful to all who remember us when making changes to their homes.*
Please call Michael Constance, Executive Director at 603-622-8471 if you have a question about a donation.
Note: We cannot take TV’s, older computer systems, refrigerators, regular beds and mattresses.